Few helpful things while choosing a web design company:
- Search companies that offer affordable web solutions. Generally, business websites with necessary features might cost from $200 to $1000; or greater. For a simple business website with 10 to 15 pages, a budget of upto $300 is enough. You can use search engines like Yahoo and Google to search web designing companies for comparison.
- Make a comparison between your selected companies. Compare which company is offering what; at what price.
- Also see the portfolio, client lists and client’s testimonials. This would give you a brief idea about the working capabilities of web design companies.
- Always choose customized web design packages. Many web design companies offer packages with various features and options. Choose a package that best fits your requirement.
- Payment options should be flexible. Always pay after you are satisfied with the “demo” you receive from web design firm. Never pay full amount in advance. Always prefer to pay 20% to 30% in advance and remaining after you receive your full work.